Six Bugatti Royales belonging to the Schlumpf Collection parked in the courtyard of the National Automobile Museum. The first Bugatti Type 41 Royale was designed and built by Ettore Bugatti (1881-1947) in 1926. (Photo by Bruno De Hogues/Sygma via Getty Images) The Cité de l’Automobile in Mulhouse, France, is an amazing place. It has the largest collection of automobiles on display, thanks to the Swiss brothers Hans and Fritz Schlumpf and their obsession with cars. The money they needed for their collecting came from their business; the brothers owned a spinning mill for woolen products. Read More

Source: News